Search & book online to stay with us in our range of Lodges & Caravans and Camping & Touring pitches
Payments now accepted online for bookings, use the search form below to see what we have available, choose your accommodation & make the booking online, & either pay the full amount or deposit, the choice is yours. Card payments accepted as below.
HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION (LODGES & CARAVANS) - Click here to download the Conditions of your Stay pdf
TOURING/CAMPING PITCHES - Click here to download the Conditions of your Stay pdf
Conditions of your Stay:
1) By paying the deposit, you acknowledge that you agree to the “Conditions of your Stay for our accommodation and for camping”.
2) For Caravan & Lodge accommodation, full balance to be paid on arrival. For Camping & Touring pitches balance to be paid 7 days prior to arrival. If pitch booking is made in less than 7 days the full amount will be payable at time of booking.
3) Our Refund Policy for Caravans & Lodges - should you cancel your booking then your deposit may be transferred to a future booking - this is decided at the discretion of the management. Should you cancel your booking up to two weeks prior to your holiday; your deposit will not be returned.
4) Should you need to change the dates of your pitch booking, you can do so up to 2 weeks before your arrival to another date within the same season. Sorry, but we are unable to alter booking dates with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
5) Every endeavour will be made to allocate guests the pitch of their choice, however it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
6) It is regretted that no pitch refunds can be made if guests depart early prior to the end of their booked stay for any reason, including poor weather conditions. We like to think it is always sunny here but unfortunately we do have the odd storm!
7) If we have not heard from you by 9am the day after following your expected arrival, we reserve the right to re-let your pitch to other guests.
8) For pitches minimum stay is not required even during the high season and bank holiday weekends.
9) If you need to call the emergency services please inform the reception.
10) The geological nature of our park means care must be taken while walking and driving on the grass especially when wet.
11) Children – Parents are to be responsible for their children at all times whilst on the park.
12) Please inform us in advance if you are a large single gender party.
13) We do all that we can to ensure you enjoy your holiday. However, occasionally, problems occur and if they do please inform us immediately allowing us the opportunity to resolve any problems.
14) You should comply with our speed limits on the park. All vehicles are brought onto the holiday park at their owners risk and we do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to these. There are no allocated parking spaces.
15) Dogs are welcome but please keep them on leads at all times and clean up after them.
16) Strictly no smoking in the caravans.
17) If any member of your party has an allergy to pets we would strongly recommend that you do not book accommodation which accepts pets. We cannot guarantee that pets have never occupied any of our accommodation.
18) Your information will be kept for administrative purposes only. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party. Occasionally we may email offers unless you have expressed to us you do not wish to receive any promotional communications.